Monday, March 1, 2010

seventeen.

It's a little after 5PM and I haven't had a thing to eat today. Only calories I've consumed period are 10 from a cough drop and maybe 30 from Benefiber. It's this powder you mix in your drink when you're not getting enough fiber. Which has been a major issue for me lately. So yeah. Let me say, Totally Light 2Go from 4C literally saves my life. Mix-ins for water with no calories, sugar, carbs, or anything. Pretty much pure vitamin C. I LOVE it. I've had it in fruit punch and lemonade flavors so far and they're both fantastic. You'd never guess it was water.

My boyfriend and I jacked some books from Barnes and Noble earlier (shush, jobless for two years) and I've been reading one for a few hours now. Two more of those Eat This, Not That books and a book on calorie counting that literally has EVERYTHING from tons of major restaurants. Condiments and everything. That made me happy. I feel like I don't want to eat anything but raw fruits and veggies for the rest of my life. Great personal thinspo. Finding out how much crap is actually in the things we eat. I love it.

I'd love to start the ABC once I have a little better handle on myself. I'm doing great today but I don't mistake that for control. Not one bit. I need to learn about healthier options before I can hope to succeed with a diet like that. Right now I'd fail miserably. I'm a picky eater already so that just makes it harder. Sigh.

In happier news my boy and I are going to hang out with a friend tomorrow, going to see Alice In Wonderland in IMAX 3D on Sunday, my period ends the day after tomorrow, and my ex (who I get along with and talk to every now and again) is playing a show with his band in Philly next month that I'm definitely trying to hit up. What am I saying, happier news? The fact that I'm actually having a successful fasting day so far is happy enough by itself! Wish me luck as I hope it continues :)

Eedee.

No comments:

Post a Comment