Saturday, March 27, 2010

thirty-six.

My scale is a lying son of a bitch. It's really pissing me off. Today I woke up and it said I weighed 113 pounds. NO. FUCKING. WAY. I did NOT lose three and a half pounds since yesterday morning. It's not even possible. I've been checking back regularly throughout the day and it still says the same thing. I made my mom step on it and she said it was accurate for her. But it has to be something with me. Because it is not physically possible that I lost that much in that short amount of time. Ugh. I HATE my scale! It's not even that it gets my hopes up. Because I know it can't be right. Otherwise it's been giving me bogus numbers all week and just now decided to randomly be accurate. It's the freaking demon scale from hell, dude! So I refuse to believe this and we'll just have to see what it says tomorrow. That's what I'm basing it on. Tomorrow.

It's a little after 4PM and I've had a banana. I would love beyond belief to believe the devil scale, but I don't. So I'm treating today like I didn't lose anything since yesterday. That way I'm safe in case I actually haven't lost anything. And if the scale is actually correct (which would mean I mutated into some insane fat-burning machine when I was asleep) I'm ahead of the game and today can only help. I've been doing sets of 10 leg lifts throughout the day. I was hoping to go on an intense bike ride (since I can't run) but all the bikes are hanging from the roof in the garage and I can't get them down. Besides that, it was fucking FREEZING this morning when I wanted to go. So I did some housework, danced up a storm for about fifteen minutes before my shower, and stretched and stuff. Not nearly enough, but I'm tired and weak and kind of achey and nauseous. I can suck in all my gross fat and see more defined ribs though, so that's good :)

All I'm allowing myself for the rest of the day is two clementines. I'd love to try one of the Fiber One bars my mom has in the kitchen, but I'm hesitant to have too much fat after restricting so hard for the past two days (and fasting the day before that). I kind of slipped yesterday with the ice cream but I'm determined not to do that again. Don't want my body storing all kinds of jiggley fats for later!

Stay strong, beauties. You'll rock those bikinis before you know it ;)

Eedee.

EDIT: And now my scale decides to tell me 114.5, AFTER I went to the bathroom. I'm wearing jeans now though so maybe it's them? Or maybe my scale's actually recalibrated or something and that's what I actually am? Argh, this is so frustrating! I do look better today, though. My gross fat stomach sticks out much less. I'm hoping it's 114.5. Two pounds I MIGHT be able to believe. Like I said before, tomorrow morning shall decide :)

1 comment:

  1. i always weigh naked. and try to ignore my clothes. it freaks me out. and i'm fucking crazy. i would say believe it. especially if it's still saying 113. you could have been retaining water all week. take a diuretic, then wait until you pee, then strip down and try the scale first thing in the morning before you eat anything. if so, you should be STOKED!

    ReplyDelete