Thursday, March 18, 2010

twenty-eight.

I'm down two pounds, back to 118 :)

I was seriously hoping for a two pound loss so this makes me happy. I haven't had anything since about 4PM yesterday (I'm terrible at keeping time) and I'm hoping to continue to have nothing for the rest of the day. If I'm particularly weak, there's some 80cal yogurt in the fridge. But I'm trying to avoid that. BF is taking a shower, then we're off to take a walk to the mall. It's about three miles away, so that's about seven miles of walking after you count the time we'll spend in the actual mall. I'm excited. It's gorgeous outside and we've been wanting to walk for a while :D

On a different note, I'd like to complain about my stupid body (as if that's anything new). How in the world is it possible that, at 5'4" and 118lbs, I am STILL between a 7 and 9 in pants?! I've read about people at my size that are wearing anything from zeroes to threes! And I'm still this gigantic whale with huge ass jeans? It's just insane. I don't understand it at all. The only thing I've been able to think of is that my body is just burning all my muscle and I am literally 90% fat. There is no other explanation. It's driving me crazy.

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. what sucks about it is-- its about our build, too :( i feel you, i always feel like i look bigger than i should be... i am 5ft4, too. i wish i was tall and the weight i am now.. grr.

    but anyway, CONGRATS!!! :) keep it up, stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete