Sunday, March 28, 2010

thirty-nine.

Do you guys get annoyed when I post two or three times a day? I hope not. I just feel the need to keep a super detailed account of what's going on. For you guys as well as myself. Hope I'm not clogging up your boxes too much :/

So far today I've had a 140cal Fiber One bar. I felt I needed something with substance, not just fruit. My chest was feeling really tight and I've been having a slightly hard time breathing for the past couple of days. So I felt some noms were in order. It definitely helped, but that was a few hours ago so..yeah. Maybe some hard-boiled eggs or clementines later. Sounds like a plan.

Oh my god, my house smells like bacon. My mom was making some a little while ago and she asked me to turn it and make sure it came out just right. And I loooove bacon. But the dominant part of me didn't even want it! I was shocked. Being thin is so totally worth skipping some greasy, fatty bacon that would probably upset my stomach anyway. Oh, and my dad just called and asked what I wanted in the car for the drive to Florida. I'm like "Uh, I dunno. Maybe an apple or peach or nectarine or something. Fruit, really." And he was like uh..okay. Waiting for me to say more or add in some delicious junk food that would surely love to attach itself to my midsection and hips. But I just said that and water. He's all asking if I don't want salted nuts or soda or something. And I'm like dude, I haven't liked soda since I was a toddler. And I can just imagine how much salty nuts would bloat me up. Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I want before slipping into a bikini for a week. Not.

Completely random sidenote: I'm watching a repeat of the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon and Justin Bieber is performing right now. And I'm surprised. You can tell he's actually singing, and it doesn't sound half bad. Do your thing, fifteen-year-old pop superstar.

As far as exercise, I got the bike down and rode around my block once (which was harder than I would like to admit) before it started to rain. It's way too damn cold right now too, so I gave up on that pretty fast. I've been doing leg lifts, stretches, and dancing like a FOOL all day as well. I'm sure I've burned off the 140cals from earlier. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good today! BF won't be home for a while, so until then I'm going to chill out in my room. And continue my random dancing every now and then to get my heart rate up :)

Hope everyone's weekend is going as good as mine!

Eedee.

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE your multiple-posts-per-day:) especially when i'm being a loser and doing nothing all day. it's fabulous motivation:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your input and support. :) You're the best.

    I tend to scar really badly in general, and the bump on the front of my lip is pretty big...just glad I have naturally full lips to cover that up a tad...I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be like you and be scarless in the near future. ;)

    Reading about how you get up to dance to rev up your heart rate made me think of how I would do that every once in a while, back when I seemed to care...What the hell is the matter with me? Jeez... I mean, really. It's like I don't want to be thin. Obviously, I do, but it's as if the depression and fatigue and self-loathing WANT to keep me fat, make me fatter, so I can sit here even longer in my misery. How twisted is that? That I want to give up so that it will hurt more? I guess that's a question only my shrink could answer...which is good material for my appointment with him on Wednesday. :P

    Glad you're having a good weekend! :) Stay lovely!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just to let you know, I ADORE YOU AND YOUR BLOG! its so nice to have someone i really relate to on here.

    ReplyDelete