Sunday, March 28, 2010

thirty-eight.

I can't remember the last time I was so happy. Weighed naked a little bit ago and the scale blinked up at me: 112.

Oh.My.God. I guess the scale was right yesterday. I must have lost a whooole bunch of water weight, as well as some period bloat. I am so freaking ecstatic right now. Seriously?! I've lost like, eight pounds in a week. A WEEK! I am goddamn Superwoman, dude. I can see it too. My stomach almost doesn't bulge out at all. Still have a way to go until I'm confident in my body, but wow. This definitely boosted me up a whole lot. I weigh less than I did my sophomore year of high school! And my BMI is officially under the 20 mark! 19.2, baby! :D

I'm actually looking forward to going to buy a bathing suit and shorts for vacation. How's that for amazing? Because I actually think I might look halfway decent. But just halfway ;)

I asked my mom's boyfriend to get my bike down in the garage. He's going to walk the dog, then we're going to get my car from the shop, THEN I guess he'll do it. Rawr. Hopefully it'll have warmed up a bit by then, the sun being up for a while and all that. I haven't been outside but I assume it's as cold as yesterday. No bueno. BF comes home from PA today, but I don't know what time. Hopefully not until after noon so I have some time for biking. That would honestly just make my day that much better.

I'm on top of the world today, beauties!

Eedee.

2 comments:

  1. 8 POUNDS!!! Wow that's amazing. You're definitely my inspiration for this week. Keep us the awesome work :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! i told you so! HELL YEAH! Now we're almost tied again. YAY FOR YOU! -does a little jiggy-

    i'm still at 112.2 (despite my transgression yesterday, thank god). WOOT for us! WE ARE SOME SEXY BITCHES!

    it happens to me all the fucking time. i'll be small and then my weight jumps like 5 LBS and then my period comes and goes and then suddenly i'm back to my small weight or even smaller. its fucking crazy.

    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. what an awesome number!

    ReplyDelete