Monday, March 8, 2010

twenty-six.

Despite consuming three pieces of Popeye's chicken, a side of mac and cheese, and a piece of bacon, I have once again woken up to 117 pounds. I mean, I'm glad I'm not gaining but it seems strange to me. Ah well. We didn't see Alice yesterday, so we're going in about two hours. Excited!

Haven't had anything to eat since about 5PM yesterday. I figure I'll have something small after the movie, which will be completing another 24 hour fast. Love these things, dude.


It's beautiful outside and I'm stuck inside watching boys play video games. I kind of hate it. Had another fight with my boyfriend and a huge one with my mom. I want to murder her. And I know I'm depressing BF so much. I hate myself even more for it. He deserves so much more than what I can give him. I'm so selfish. I won't let him go because I absolutely love him, and would probably fall to pieces without him. Honestly, I've been spending more time reconnecting with friends lately because I can feel him getting sick of me. I just know he's going to leave me soon, and I need a support system for when he's gone. Because it's going to kill me.


Enjoy another beautiful day, beautiful girls!


Eedee.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on another fast, even if it wasn't completely intentional. Have fun seeing Alice in Wonderland :]

    I hope things don't end soon with your boyfriend -hugs- It'll be okay, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i think the new alice in wonderland sucked balls. my opinion. other than that, i've been missing u. where have u been? i've been missing too. much craziness. tough times sticking to my plan. tough times purging too. hope ur okay. been hoping ur okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO.... just to let u know. guys suck. although they are the perfect excuse to lose weight. my ex and the breakup that consumed me dropped me to 100 when i was 19. took me a while to get over, but i was small then. that was the only plus.

    ReplyDelete