Thursday, March 4, 2010

twenty-two.

Down another half pound to 116.5 this morning! My scale tried to sabotage me though. First time I stepped on it, it said I was 114.5. Right away, I got pissed. Because there's obviously no way I can lose 2.5 pounds since I weighed myself after getting home at 11PM. Eight hours is not enough time for that much loss. So I petted my cat, brushed my teeth, and tried again. And got 116.5. Much more reasonable, and what I expected. I've been losing half a pound per day for the past three days. Definitely proud of myself after how rancid I was last week. A pound gone every two days is fine with me. Continuing at this pace, I will be down to the lowest weight I can actually remember in three days. I was 115 my sophomore year of high school, 2005. Five years ago. And I was dissatisfied with that because I'd gained weight after I quit running track. So obviously I was unhappy weighing that much. Proof I have to go lower.

So I've decided to keep going with this 'eating once every 24 hours' thing I've been doing. For the past three days I've eaten only between 6 and 7PM, just once. Because 5PM-9PM is the hardest time for me concerning wanting to eat. I'd like to eat something healthier than Lean Pockets, but it's really hard with being at my boyfriend's house all the time. I feel awkward whenever I ask him if I can keep food in his fridge or freezer. Like I'm forcing my way into his life. I wish I had a mini-fridge I could just stick in the corner of his room to keep shit in. That'd be bad too though. Easy access and all that.

I've been dying to try a spinach, tomato, bell pepper, and cheese omelette lately. I've never had spinach but I know it's amazingly good for you, same with bell peppers. I tried a bite of a green one raw once and it tasted bitter to me for some reason. But I've had tiny chunks of peppers and onions on supreme pizzas before and I liked it well enough. I'm trying to be healthier because I've just felt like shit lately. And I suspect it's due to a lack of nutrients. Rawr. I also feel like trying some quinoa (dying to try this, actually) and hard boiled eggs. And more fruit and raw veggies, really. Pretty much just want to be healthier. Because even when I do eat it's processed stuff like fucking Lean Pockets and cereal with the dreaded whole milk.

In other news, my boyfriend's friend is coming to visit this weekend. He's getting here tomorrow and he'll be going back home on Tuesday. He lives an hour and change away in Pennsylvania. I like him well enough and we all laugh and get along and have fun when he comes. The only thing is, we eat like SHIT. There's this great pizza place down the road that BF loves and his friend always buys a huuuuge pie and we all share. We've also been known to pick up craves cases from White Castle (30 burgers! oh my lord), redic amounts of fast food, and pretty much anything else you can think of that's horrible for your body, not to mention your diet. I like when he visits but I'm dreading it so bad. I've got some stuff to do tomorrow and Saturday though, so I'm hoping they'll do a lot of the horrid eating while I'm gone. Except Saturday one of my best friends is coming up from Florida for spring break (we went to high school together but she goes to college down there) and I've already agreed to drink with her and a bunch of other friends I haven't seen in months. Hello, empty calories! I get tipsy really fast though so it shouldn't be too bad. But argh. I know I'm going to eat some of that greasy pizza BF's friend is going to buy. It's so fucking delish. So today I'll have the other Lean Pocket (220cals) and only eat ONE piece of the devil pizza whatever day we get it. Tomorrow morning I'll beg my mom to go to the food store and we'll get some fresh fruits and veggies and I'll just have to suck it up and take some of his fridge space.

Down a pound and a half already this month, well on my way to my goal! How's everyone else doing so far?

Eedee.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on another 1/2 LB. for me, scale read 115.4 this morning after breakfast. hoping to be an even 115 tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with that extra half pound! :] Yeah, good plan, treat yourself to one piece of the dreaded pizza, you deserve a break. Have a good time with your friends =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are truely inspiring right now. i wish i was succeeding like you are. i'm so happy for you and your success.
    i am 5'4 as well and have pretty much the same goals as you do. hopefully i will get back on track and follow your success. good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete