Sunday, March 7, 2010

twenty-five.

So yesterday I said I was going to eat cereal until I died. Didn't quite get there, but I did have three bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios, then later a bowl of Kix and two bowls of Rice Krispies. Small bowls, but still much more than I've been consuming lately. Then last night I went to a party. There were about eight of us, and I hadn't seen anyone in sooo long. Oh, and there was a midget there. He was mad cool. My friend and I beasted at beer pong (played with Mike's Hard). I consumed..too many calories from liquids. I had three or four bottles of Mike's and about half a cup of Everclear mixed with Gatorade. So yesterday wasn't good calorie-wise, but I woke up this morning and I was still 117. So..worth it, I guess. And one of my friends commented on how I've lost weight :)

Today I'm going to see Alice In Wonderland in IMAX 3D! And then we're gonna watch the Oscars tonight. I love movies, so I'm super excited! Not worrying about calories and food too much today. This weekend is my cheat weekend. I'm not going to go crazy, but I'm going to let myself enjoy the rest of it :)

Now get off your computer and go outside, my beautiful East Coast skinnies. It's gorgeous!

Eedee.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about fasting, I haven't eaten in 20 hours right now, but I think I'm going to go until tomorrow morning :)

    You're lucky you live on the East Coast! I AM going to go outside now though hah. Enjoy your night and don't worry too much about cals, you deserve a cheat weekend :P Alice in Wonderland is as amazing as it looks, by the way :] Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I know you can do it :D

    I went for a walk in the park with my dad. It was a little chilly but worth the exercise. I can't wait to see the movie either. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job at maintaining!!!
    oh and isn't it that more motivating when someone tells you that you're losing!!
    every time someone tells me that i look skinny it makes me wanna keep going that much more!

    congrats again on your amazing job
    inspiring for sure :)

    ReplyDelete