Wednesday, March 3, 2010

twenty.

Down another half pound this morning to a solid 117 :D

And this despite being weak as a freaking child and eating four bowls of stupid cereal yesterday. Broken up into two different times but still. Definitely went over the 500 calories I've been subconciously wanting to maintain. But that's different today. If I MUST eat, I've got some Lean Pockets in my boyfriend's freezer. Supreme pizza ones too. Mmm they were the lowest calorie ones out of the five or so boxes in my freezer. Still 220 each (ugh!) but even if I fail beyond all recognition and eat both, that's still under 500. I'm aiming for only eating one though. I'm starving right now but trying to put off eating until at least 3PM. My boyfriend is taking a nap and I'm too nervous to try to make stuff in his kitchen anyway so this is helpful :)

My short term goal right now is to be down to 113 by the end of March. I've already lost a pound, so that'd be a five pound loss for this month. If I lose five a month, I'll be down to 103 (which is the high end of my UGW) by the beginning of May. Then I'll still have time to decide where I want to go from there before it gets super hot and tiny clothes are unavoidable. And gives me an entire month to lose the extra three pounds to meet my goal off 100lbs by June 1st. I like planning. Planning is good.

Hopefully I'll get to see my dad next week and he'll give me the money I need to start at the gym. I asked him to get me a year's membership for my birthday this year. It's 21, which is a big one, so I thought I could ask for a bigger gift. Only I asked him for it to start now so I could be in shape by the time summer and my actual birthday come around. He said he'd pay for the first month and then wants me to tell him how much I actually went to see if it's worth it. Because I have a long and sordid history of never finishing anything I've EVER started. I plan on going six days a week, for two hours or so at a time. Obviously to be edited once I start and see how much my body can even take. I'm so out of shape it's insane. But obviously I'm going to go and he'll see it's worth it. I was hoping to see him this week, or this weekend at the latest but we're expecting MORE FUCKING SNOW so he said next week would be a better bet. Hate winter.

Hope everyone is doing beautifully!

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting, I'd love to be able to go to the gym! Good job with that extra half pound you've lost =]
    When's your birthday? :]

    ReplyDelete