Tuesday, March 2, 2010

nineteen.

117.5! Finally broke down to a new low! I was so freaking happy when that number flashed up at me. Took my measurements and I lost an inch and a half from my waist and two inches from under my bust in the past month. It sucks because I can't see it, but it's reassuring to know it's gone :)

I would love to fast for good and all today but I know it won't happen. So I cut up two kiwis this morning before I left my house. Gonna eat a few slices in an hour (noon) then munch the rest through the day. So I'll be consuming fairly regularly and still only putting in 68 calories in all. If I can stick to this, I will be beyond happy. And I'll definitely lose that extra half pound and be down to a nice 117 tomorrow morning :D

My boyfriend has a greasy, cheesey personal pizza right next to me. It smells like heaven and hell combined. I'm stronger than dough and cheese and grease and fat. I can do this.

Eedee.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your success! at our height (i'm 5'4 too) isn't 117 nice? i'm trying to get down to 110 in two weeks. think i can do it? maybe since we have similar measurements, we could have a race? all in good fun, though. you know... a little friendly competition to spur some motivation. cuz i know i sure need it. i've been sitting at 117 for like a week and then outta no where i bumped back up to 118. i'm really pissed about it.

    anyways, CONGRATS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 117 is nice, but I'm still completely dissatisfied. I can grab handfuls of pure fat all over my body. I never thought I could get so low and still have so much blubber. Friendly competition sounds good. I could definitely use the motivation as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz :D God, I know what you mean. My family keeps fricking getting pizza x.x

    ReplyDelete