Friday, March 5, 2010

twenty-three.

UGH! I typed up this huge long post and my computer fucking errored and lost it all! Piece of shit, dude...

So twenty-three is my lucky number. Has been since I was a kid. Just felt like throwing that out there. Oh, BF and I watched 2012 today. I'm terrified of the end of the world now. I want to learn how to fly a plane, fire a gun (for the zombie apocalypse!), and survive in the wild. I feel this is vital to my life. Speaking of BF, I read his text messages today. I have trust issues like whoa. I know it's bad and I'm a terrible girlfriend for doing it. But I'm just so pissed right now. He told his ex-girlfriend he wanted to cuddle with her and there was something about undressing but I didn't follow it. I'm just...wow. He really almost had me convinced I was special and he'd never felt like this about anyone else before. It sucks.

I gained half a pound and am now back to 117. It's because I caved and had two bowls of Special K Red Berries yesterday. About 500 calories, give or take. It disgusted me too much to count exactly. I hate myself for it. It still amazes me how caloric cereal is, by the way. It's insane. Whole milk is my weakness and my downfall. So today, I'm consuming nothing more than the two sliced kiwis I brought to BF's house.

Side rant: It's really irritating how there's no set calorie count for non-processed foods. The other day I looked up kiwis and it said they were 34 calories each. Now I have The Calorie Counter For Dummies and it says they're 56 each. Really now? I wish I had a food scale so I could measure exactly how much I'm eating. Because this is driving me insane.

I'm about an hour and a half away from completely another 24 hour fast, since I ate the devil cereal at 2:30PM yesterday. I like these. I'm going to keep doing them for sure, and I recommened them to people who may be having problems sticking to longer or stricter fasts right off. Even when I do eat I stick to 500 calories and under. It's been working for me quite well. Er, except when I fail. I might try to push this fast a little longer if I can. Just don't want to slip and eat something other than the fruit. That's my goal for today. Eat nothing but the kiwis. Or, at the very absolute most if I'm feeling weak, another piece of fruit. But that is ALL.

I hope everyone is getting off to a great start forthe weekend today! Let me know how you're doing!

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. Frick man, that happened to me too, I typed so much and then it like deleted it all randomly x.x

    That sucks about your bf, sheesh, guys..

    It bothers me too how cal counts with fruit & veggies are never exact, blah. Good luck with your fasting :] Be careful, though, don't hesitate to have more fruit if you feel shaky or anything.

    ReplyDelete