Friday, March 5, 2010

twenty-three point five.

So I was checking my email and totally forgot I emailed this picture from my phone yesterday. Since I'm vain and narcissistic despite my body issues, I decided I wanted to show all of you a small portion of myself. Upon closer inspection, I feel like it looks like I have a hump. Like, mini-Quasimodo starting at the back of my neck. Ew. My posture sucks. Ah well. Judge accordingly, since I know I will.




EDIT (Since I can't justify a third post so close together :P): If anyone out there is having some..er..bowel issues and doesn't like/can't take laxatives, you should try stool softener. I was scared of taking too many laxies so close together, so I tried Phillips Stool Softener and it definitely works. You can take 1-3 pills a day (I take one) and it says it usually works between 12 and 72 hours. Definite recommendation. My stomach is so much smaller now, haha. Sorry for the nastiness, just thought it might be able to help someone else :)

Eedee.

4 comments:

  1. I like your neck :] Haha, that sounds so odd and creepy. Is that a tattoo?

    And you aren't a Quasimodo in the makes haha, don't even kid, your posture's fine =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind, really. And yes, that is a tattoo :D Stars started behind my left ear and going down my neck. It'll be a year old in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm fasting today too. sticking to liquids. mainly broth and a little bit of protein drink. nothing much. so far so good. i plan on fasting tomorrow too (with a little protein drink and a little vitamin water).

    keep it up! from what i can see in the pic, you look great. love the collarbones!

    ReplyDelete