Sunday, March 28, 2010

forty.

Last post today, I promise!

So I've been dancing so much today. Probably about an hour and a half total. I hardly ever dance period, so that's crazy for me. Hopefully it did something with my insides. Abs would be nice, haha. So here's what I've consumed today:

Fiber One bar x2 - 280
Hard-boiled egg white - 16

Total: 296

I had another Fiber One bar because my vision went almost completely black a couple of times, and this shortness of breath has really been freaking me out all day. I'm a MAJOR hypochondriac so this is a big issue. Still, under 300 is fine. I've been going up 100cals a day for the past three days without even realizing it. That amuses me. I told myself I could have a half cup of tuna fish with celery that my mom has in the fridge today, but having that extra FO bar knocked that out. Maybe tomorrow..

So, the past few days I've been obsessed with stepping on the scale various times throughout the day. Just for curiousity's sake. And earlier, in just undies, the scale told me 111. Obviously I won't believe it until tomorrow morning but really, how insane would that be?! After eating (everything but the egg white) and drinking a little more than a liter of water. And most of the dancing occured after that and I'll have a full night's sleep and...I'm getting ahead of myself. Breathe, Eedee. I'm just so excited at the prospect of only being a pound away from 110 tomorrow. I was hoping to make 110 my goal before I go away, but I might even get beyond that! Dear god. There is a seriously real possibility that I could reach my goal of 100 well before June, which is when I ideally wanted to be that small by. Obviously I'm going to go up in numbers a bit as my fat turns to muscle and stuff, but I am perfectly okay with that. I'll be hard and toned and PERFECT.

I'm way too excited for my own good right now. Watch, I'll get to another scale and it'll tell me I'm still 130. Oh my god, how cruel would that be! Yikes. Well, my BF is almost home from PA so I'm going to go get ready and go have myself a cuddle :)

Stay strong, bebes!

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i am so damn envious! YOU ROCK BABY! 111 i bet tomorrow. I BET! 111 for you! GOOD FOR YOU! i'm so damn happy for you!

    ReplyDelete