Friday, March 26, 2010

thirty-four.

A bit of advice: avoid fasting while on your period if possible. Holy crap, dude. I feel so much weaker and my head has been killing me since I woke up yesterday. It is testicles.

So, I'm 116.5 today! Yay! I was honestly shocked how easy it was to fast yesterday. Having something big like a vacation you want to look good for really gives you that extra bit of willpower you need. I loved it. I fasted for 40 hours total. I had an apple about an hour ago. That, and seriously the tiniest bite of cake you can ever imagine. It was so small it barely fit on two tines of the fork. I crushed it to the roof of my mouth and it was gone. So that's okay. And that's all I'll be having today. If I wasn't bleeding I think I could have just fasted until tomorrow and made it a solid 60 hours, but I just feel such like crap. I'm hoping to see 116 tomorrow. That'll be the lowest I've been so far in my journey. If I reach 115 before vacation, all the better. The place we're going to is a timeshare and my mom thinks it'll have a fitness room, so that makes me happy. I can wake up early every day and get in some exercise before we spend the whole day doing other exercise-y things :D

My goal is to be 113 when I get home on April 11th. Or, if I get below 115 before I leave (oh my god, how amazing would that be?!), two pounds less than what I was when I left. We're going to be walking all over the place and swimming and having good outdoor-type fun so this should be no issue whatsoever. ESPECIALLY if they have a fitness room.

I told my mom I was taking the scale with me to Florida. You guys, I seriously wish you all could have seen her face. She looked at me like I had completely lost my mind and was like "What?!" Because I am completely unwilling to go down and just hope I'm staying on track. I don't trust myself that much. Everyone knows I'm trying to lose more weight and tone up and stuff, so it doesn't sound as bad as it would if I was trying to hide it.

Oh man, only six more days and I'll be gone! It's been so freaking cold and rainy here lately, so I'm looking forward to this even more. Ahh too excited!

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the progress!! HOORAY! you'll be 115 before you know it! and then 114 and then 113! have fun in Ft.Lauderdale. my sis lives there and it's only 3 hours south east of where i live. it's been kinda rainy here though, just to let you know. the weather has been sorta sucky.

    ReplyDelete