Sunday, February 28, 2010

sixteen.

Wow, I'm bad with this blog. I don't know why that surprises me. I'm always bad with blogs.

I was down to 118 again today, but the scale kept flicking between that and 117.5. So I'm hoping I'll be down there tomorrow. That would be GREAT. I'm sick of being in the high teens. Bring on the low 100's already!

I've been having stomach problems galore lately. Nothing new. Emergency room twice with some Xanax to show for it. So that's good. It makes me happy :)

I tried on a pair of jeans my mom bought the other day. Size 7. Aaaand they fit me! I haven't lost a pants size in I can't even tell you how long. My legs have been losing weight but my hips and love handles (ugh!) stay the same size. I wear my pants super low, like below my hip bones, so I'm not going to lose sizes until I actually start working out for real. I ALMOST have a gap between my thighs. If I lose another centimeter on each leg it'll be clearly visable! That definitely made me happy. I've been eating mostly cereal lately. Unfortunately, I've been super weak lately too. Had McDonalds twice in the last week (ughhh), a huge brownie my mom made yesterday, and two tiny slices of cinnamon crumb cake I made my boyfriend today. So it baffles me that I'm actually still losing. I feel like my body loses more when I expect it to gain, and gains or stays the same when I expect to lose. It's..irritating to say the least.

Oh, and I got in a little car accident yesterday. My fault, no damage to the other person's car. But my front bumper is all cracked and it has to go into the shop soon. Rawr. I hope everyone out there is having a great weekend full of skinny jeans and empty tummies!

Eedee.

No comments:

Post a Comment