Saturday, March 20, 2010

twenty-nine.

I am disgusting. I'm back to 120, and I deserve every ounce. Five bowls of cereal, a Lean Cuisine chicken-ranch flatbread sandwich, a few cups of banana spilt flavored frozen yogurt, and six or seven White Castle cheeseburgers. I am a huge disgusting whale and I deserve to feel as gross as I do today. I am eating NOTHING today. If I can't manage to consume nothing after that disgusting display yesterday, I deserve to be fat.

On a better note, I paid 2/3 of my cell phone bill (so now they won't turn it off) and the guy at the store complimented my outfit. It made me happy :)

BF and I are walking to the mall again later, then we'll walk to his friend's house to hang out later. So I'll burn a bit and put nothing new in. I wish I could lax but that's not possible with stuff going on. Maybe tomorrow if nothing happens today. White Castle usually makes it way through me faster than this, so I'm pretty upset. I feel all bloated and gross. Feels like I'm back to 150. Ugh.

It's over 70 degrees outside and there's not a cloud in the sky. Get outside and enjoy the day, beauties!

Eedee.

No comments:

Post a Comment