Wednesday, March 3, 2010

twenty-one.

I wish they had The Biggest Loser for people who aren't morbidly obese. I've been thinking about wanting to go to some kind of bootcamp for a few weeks to get in amazing shape in no time flat. But I literally wish they had a BL fitness camp. That would be beyond insane.

As of half an hour ago, I have officially completed a 24 hour fast! I'm proud of myself, and rightfully so I feel. These are so hard for me. I feel like I need to trick my body into it by not saying I'm actually fasting and just waiting longer with full intention to eat. So my total is 220 for the day. Hopefully this will show on the scale tomorrow :)

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. I read the Biggest Loser book recently...and god, I know. I totally agree, BL bootcamp for people that aren't terribly obese? That would be so great x.x

    ReplyDelete