Friday, February 19, 2010

fifteen.

Having sex when you're waiting for laxatives to kick in is way weird. Just saying.

I was 121 last night. Down a pound and a half, which made me happy, but still not under 120, which pissed me off. I'm treating every day as my "last day of eating whatever before I start cracking down again". And that's unacceptable. I've come to the realization that I don't have the willpower to fast for any length of time right now. I've been going through some extreme personal shit and I just can't control the fasting. So my new goal is to eat under 500 calories for the next week. At least. We'll see where I go from there.

Have a great weekend, all you lovely little skinnies!

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. Good plan. Just take on what you can handle. It'll be much much easier on you. Stay strong, my dear.

    ReplyDelete