Thursday, February 4, 2010

eight.

Oh hi there, Fatty McEats-A-Lot. So instead of waiting a while and having a small bowl of cereal later, I just downed a bowl of Special K Red Berries and another bowl and a half of Kix. With the fucking whole milk from hell. Approx. 560cals worth of cereal alone, then another 350 for the damn milk. Maybe a little high since I estimate the amount of cups but still..redic. And my mom has a whole rotisserie chicken sitting at home for when I get there. Ugh. Today is just a fail day. And I was doing so well.

Fuck it. I'm doomed to be fat.

1 comment:

  1. we all have bad days. but it will get better. "hold your head up high, things will get better, it may look stormy now but it can't rain forever." lmao. Your not doomed to be fat! Come on, we all have these days! good luck xx

    ReplyDelete