Monday, February 1, 2010

two.

Apparently my body is just weird. Doing nothing to burn off the likely 1000+cals consumed yesterday, I'm down a pound to 118. Don't get me wrong, not complaining in the least. Quite the opposite. I just feel..guilty. Like so many people have to work constantly to burn half a pound and I just magically keep shrinking. It's probably just my scale. It's completely crap. You get a different reading nearly every time and it only reads full and half pounds. So my weight isn't entirely accurate, I feel. Sigh.

It's my six month anniversary with my boyfriend today. And I am proud to say that he's the first boyfriend I've had in a long time that I weigh less than. He's not big in the slightest. He's 5'9", 130. His bones all stick out and there's not an ounce of fat on him. And I weigh less. Not that you could ever tell. I still look like a fat cow. Ergh.

I'm starting a free week-long trial at a gym tomorrow morning with one of my friends. He's trying to lose weight too. My mom told me there's no way we can afford the membership right now. I'm meeting my dad for lunch sometime next week (ugh, I always overeat around him) so I'm going to beg him to pay for it. He seemed really into it when I told him I wanted to get in shape last week so hopefully if I lay it on thick enough he'll cave. Fingers crossed.

Off to the boyfriend's house then home early to get enough sleep to wake up at 7AM for the gym. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment