Wednesday, February 3, 2010

six.

118 is the magic number, apparently. Haven't gained or lost in two days, despite eating waaaay more than I would have liked. I'm grateful I haven't gone back up but I would kill to be down half a pound tomorrow.

I've been dissatisfied with my diet as of late. Diet as in what I actually consume. Of course I'd love to be like some of you out there and live on water and vitamins but I am the weakest of the weak. So I eat. I know my intake isn't so bad when I look at it from an outside standpoint. In the past six days I've only gone over 1000 once. Fucking Coldstone. The past three days have all been under 500. But the stuff I'm eating is crap. All carbs and sodium and FAT. I've been severely lacking in protein and fiber, which I know are usually what you want to consume the MOST of. So today I decided that I had to have some protein. Went to the mall with my boyfriend and headed to Wendy's. I should note that I have a serious fast food weakness. A few times in the past year I've sworn off fast food for a month or so at a time and it's just torture for me. The foods I like are all bad for me and full of shit I just straight up do not want in my body. But since it's cheap and I'm down to my last $20, I must suffer. Get a chicken sandwich, no fries and I'm feeling okay. Then my boy says, as we're waiting for the food, that I should have gone to Chik-Fil-A instead since they're probably a bit healthier. I was kicking myself because, of course he's right. Then he offers to eat the Wendy's sandwich so I can get the slightly healthier option. He knows I'm trying to lose weight and get in shape but not to the extent of what's really going on. So I go across the food court for another chicken sandwich. And of course they have fucking waffle fries. I'm not even that super hungry but I can't resist them. Argh. We get home and I wolf that shit down like they're paying me. I look up the nutritional info online and turn out he was right. The Chik-Fil-A Deluxe Chicken Sandwich (only reason it's deluxe is because of lettuce and tomatoes) is 410cal, while the Wendy's Homestyle Chicken Fillet is 470cal. Of course the freaking fries ruined what could have been an under 500 day with their 430cals of grease and fat. But I got what I wanted out of the day, which was 34g of protein :) Plus I burned about 400cals walking around the mall for a while and doing some less than savory things with aformentioned boy ;)

I was planning on waking up early this morning and going out for a short run before I started the day. But I wake up and there's snow everywhere! Not to mention it's freezing cold. This is the main reason why I need a gym. Or a treadmill in my house. I like running, but I freaking despise the cold. So I had to abandon that plan. Hoping to do some ab exercises when I go home in a little bit to work off some of the fast food I indulged in today. I feel guilty for not getting grilled chicken with veggies or something. That surely would have been better. But dammit, I need some fried chicken sometimes! It's seriously one of my biggest vices. Sigh. I have to wake up at 8AM tomorrow to drive my mom to the doctor's. I do not want to. I want to run and sweat and shrink. I'd like to get my bike down from where it's hanging in the garage but there's almost no point since the roads are kinda icy anyway. I HATE WINTER!

In other news, I got my first follower yesterday! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment