Thursday, February 4, 2010

seven.

Argh, my mom dragged me around multiple towns for like five hours today. Insane. I got super pissed and just aggravated with my day. Better now that I'm with my boy. He brings out the better side of me :)

Still at 118. Jesus. I'd kill to see that number go down a little bit tomorrow. Pretty much over it now. Went to the food store and loaded up on fruit, yogurt, and some zero-calorie mix ins for water. I tried one earlier and it's so good! Definitely better than Gatorade, haha. I've been having back and side pain all mornig so I ate a nectarine a few minutes ago. It was so freaking good. I'm glad I didn't bring any more because I'd totally lose control and eat as many as I could fit in my mouth.

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning to check out this pain in my foot. I stepped on the prongs of my cell phone charger over a month ago and my heel has been messed up ever since. My mom said I might have a "planter's wart" or something. If I do they'd have to cut it out. Ugh. Putting adise the fact that warts are just gross, I hate getting shit cut out of me. I had to get a cyst removed from my shoulder a few years ago and it was just..weird. They used local anestetic so I was awake for the process. Freaky, dude.

I was aiming for today to be a fat-free day, nothing but fruits and fat-free yogurt. Then I found out there's fat in nectarines. What the fuck, dude. How can there be fat in freaking fruit?! That pissed me off. I had crappy-for-me Gatorade before the food store anyway. So I might cave and have some cereal later. Special K is my friend. Still fat-free, but my boyfriend only has whole milk. I love whole milk. I'm going to have to start weaning myself off and get to fat-free, but for the moment there's not much I can do. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment