Wednesday, February 3, 2010

six point five.

A couple of quizzes I found interesting.

On the Eating Attitudes Test I scored a 36.

Scores of 24 and up are considered to be high risk, or likely that you have an eating disorder. Nice to have it confirmed, I suppose. Er..as confirmed as a random "scientific" internet quiz can be.

And on the Anxiety Screening Test I scored a 44.

Scores of 38 and up are considered to be severe anxiety and extremely likely that you have an anxiety disorder. Already knew that but I was curious. I told my mom some of the thoughts that run through my head in common every day situations and she just looked at me like I was crazy. I see the world so differently than most people. I've been trying to make an appointment with the Behavioral Health department at the hospital but they're not returning my messages. Le sigh.

Just a couple fun little quizzes to see how messed up one really is, haha.

4 comments:

  1. I did the first quiz whilst getting ready this morning and I also scored 36. I think it was my obsession with counting calories, my occasional purging and not wanting to be fat that made my score higher, I don't think I'd qualify as having an eating disorder, mainly because I'm not thin enough. Btw if I can't be your only follower. Keep commenting and people will keep visiting your blog and voila you'll get more followers:) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can have an eating disorder and not be super thin. The way I see it, it's more your eating habits and your relationship with food and your mental processes and stuff.

    Gracias muchos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz. I just took the eating disorder test and scored a 55.

    ReplyDelete