Tuesday, February 2, 2010

four.

Still 118. Had 121 calories yesterday, and 52 so far today. Not counting my outrageously caloric Gatorade. I have to find something I can mix into water that doesn't taste blah. I don't drink water. I can't stand the taste of it. But these bottles of Gatorade are 200 calories for a 32 ounce bottle. It's insane. Stopped by Wal-Mart after my dentist appointment and finally got a tape measure so I can see if I'm actually losing any inches. Gonna do that when I get home from my boy's house.

I realized today that I am the lowest weight I've been since I ran track in high school. I mean, I guess I knew but it never really hit me. I've hovered around 130-145 for the past five years or so. So glad I'm finally going back down for real. Just need to get into the gym now.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried Crystal Light? It's a powder that you put into water to flavor it and it only has 15-20 Calories. It comes in all different flavors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some the other day, yeah. Thanks :D

    I found this amazing stuff called 4C Totally Light 2Go. It's zero calories, sugar free, and made up almost entirely of vitamin C. I got it in the fruit punch flavor and it's so good! Pretty much just like slightly-watered down Hawaiian Punch. I highly rcommend it :)

    ReplyDelete