Wednesday, February 17, 2010

fourteen.

I feel like I just keep making excuses. The fast yesterday was so fail it's insane. We're just not going to talk about it. Today I got my laxatives and was planning on just cleaning myself out and not putting anything else in. Then I get to my boyfriend's house and he tells me we're going to Le Peep today. Which I guess is this super great restaurant he's been wanting to take me to for months. Arrrrgh! I like going out with him but good god. Why couldn't it be tomorrow? I was so gung-ho about today being the "starting over" day and now it's just shot to shit. Dammit.

I was 122.5 yesterday. Back to my starting weight for this whole fucking year. Four and a half pounds heavier than where I was the beginning of this month. It's disgusting. I have to get to a gym. My dad might pay for my first month to "see how much I actually use it". Wants to make sure it's worth it. I'll be there every damn day.

So I'm moving today's plan to tomorrow. Laxatives and nothing but water. Today I will consume nothing that isn't from the restaurant. Dammit.

Eedee.

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel. the days you know you could succeed, someone ruins it for you, and the other days, you don't need someone else to ruin it for you. That's where i am right now. Hang in there, dear. We'll get back on track.

    ReplyDelete